Fwd: udeb uninstallability trend: worse (+6/-0)

Hi debian-arm@ people,

A few days ago, I've received a notification that the uninstallability
situation in testing as gotten worse for armel. You'll see the report
(diff) attached, and a graph of the affected packages at [1].

 1. https://d-i.debian.org/dose/graph-testing-armel.png

This is likely due to this part of the linux 4.15.4-1 upload [2]:
|  [ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
|  * (Temporarily) disable armel kernel image build.
|    The armel/marvell kernel size is growing to large and the compressed
|    image is over the limit.
|    Given the armel architecture will most likely not be part of Buster,
|    disable the image build.
|    Cf. https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2018/01/msg00278.html

 2. https://tracker.debian.org/news/934034

This shouldn't surprise anyone but I thought I'd send you a heads-up.

Cheers,
--- Begin Message ---
Newly-broken packages in testing
  iso-scan                                 armel
  load-iso                                 armel
  partman-btrfs                            armel
  partman-crypto-dm                        armel
  partman-jfs                              armel
  partman-nbd                              armel

Uninstallability trend: worse (+6/-0)
Uninstallability count: 361

Full status: https://d-i.debian.org/dose/