Re: OpenJDK-jre and sun.arch.abi

Some one installed this VM:
https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/45976/how-do-i-update-j
ava-8-in-raspbian/68114#68114

No idea what vm this is, but it has the system property "sun.arch.abi"
with "gnueabihf" set.
Here Im able to figure out the multiarch tupel is "arm-linux-
gnueabihf".
On debian the abi is missing, so I only can binary parse /proc/self/exe
to figure out on what system im running - I did it and it has its
drawbacks too.
Now I decided to brute force try to load the candidates "arm-linux-
gnueabihf" and "arm-linux-gnueabi" and hope that one succedes.
But I would prefer to have the system property sun.arch.abi properly
set.

Arne