Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

Does it do video over SPI?  Many LCDs run like that.  Maybe you can
run a VNC server then connect to it through whatever ethernet you end
up with.  I have Debian on a phone like that.  Seems weird to have no
video, not even 2 wires for composite.  I guess I'll have to wait a
few days until it gets here and see, I was just trying to get stuff
ordered ahead where possible.  Got the
bone-debian-9.1-iot-armhf-2017-09-26-4gb.img.xz image downloaded.
Beagle and SD card still in the mail.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX