Problems with KuroBox Pro and micro-evtd

Hi.

Since the hardening of the kernel introduced with Debian's Linux 4.8
and micro-evtd having been changed to adapt, I have not had any luck
with my KuroBox Pro (KBP) running any recent (>= 4.8) kernel with
micro-evtd for more than, say, 1 or 2 days.

What I get is the following: the buzzer starts beeping and, in many
cases, the KBP turns itself off *BUT* the buzzer still keeps beeping.
If I am lucky, SSH in kill micro-evtd and restart it, then the KBP
will work fine---that is, until the next time that micro-evtd decides
that something is wrong, starts the beeps and so on.

Unfortunately, micro-evtd is *very* poor regarding sending any logs (I
read the code and there are almost nothing logged). This means that
logging in via SSH, looking at the output from dmesg or from
journalct, there is nothing there.

After this, I have disabled micro-evtd and, from that point on, I'm
with an uptime of 16 days.

Does anybody see anything similar to what I'm seeing? Perhaps it might
be the case of reverting the patch and returning to the previous
version of micro-evtd?

Thanks for any feedback,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA