Re: graphicsmagick/1.3.25-7 build reschedule on armhf

Hi Riku,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 09:06:45PM +0100, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:
>> Back in time the build of GraphicsMagick failed. Later I could build
>> it on an armhf porter box and just did the same on a Qemu emulated
>> armhf box with a pbuilder setup.
>> Please reschedule its build on the official buildds, it seems it will
>> build correctly this time.
>
> Give back. Note that Qemu isn't accurate presentation. The errorSIGILL being
> consistent on only Webp tests in buildd log[1] might suggest that libwebp is
> using NEON instructions. Qemu and most armv7 hardware has NEON support, however a
> small subset, including our buildd's doesn't support NEON.
>
> For accurate test, run on porter machine abel.debian.org, which is identical to
> builders.
 Sorry if I couldn't note it, I've also tried building on an armhf
porterbox (probably it was abel) after the buildd failed. I noted the
Qemu as that was the recent try - but both could build GraphicsMagick.
But thanks for the note on NEON support, I'll use only abel then.

Meanwhile the buildd built the package as well which is already
uploaded and installed to the archives.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS