Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 08:36:31PM -0400, Alan Corey wrote:
> You mean like https://community.imgtec.com/downloads/powervr-instruction-set-reference/
> ?  Or in wget form
> http://cdn.imgtec.com/sdk-documentation/PowerVR+Instruction+Set+Reference.pdf

That is for the 6 series, not the 5 series (like the 530).  The 6 series
is quite sane it seems and partially documented.  The 5 series on the
other hand I get the impression that they don't have anyone in the
company anymore that even understands.  It appears to be very weird
based on what I have read of reverse engineering attempts.

Still that document is apparently just the assembly language for part
of the 6 series, and isn't nearly enough to make anything useful.

--
Len Sorensen