Re: satisfying the align-checking in parted?

On Wednesday 27 September 2017 00:30:38 Vagrant Cascadian wrote:

> On 2017-09-26, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > Looks like I need a disk guru!
> >
> > I have a new 1 TB disk I just bought, one of Seagates little skinny
> > backup things.
>
> Wouldn't this be more appropriate for debian-user@lists.debian.org?
>
> live well,
>   vagrant

Its on a rock64, and that is an arm64 pi killer if I can make it work. I
don't know for sure but the regular debian user list seems to tilt their
heads back so they can look down their noses at the arm people. Not a
becoming attitude, but detectable.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)