Re: Cannot build OpenGL application on Qt5 on armel/hf

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Where might one come into possession of these "proprietary drivers" for
> the dual mali 450's, suitable for use on an rt-preempt linux system? My
> google-fu has failed me so far. I have a pair of 4GB rock64's here to
> play with & see if they'll out pi the pi's.  They should, but ...

There is work ongoing to add them to Debian, currently only the Linux
kernel side of the Mali Midgard (6xx and 7xx) GPUs has entered
unstable. Until they are packaged properly, you can get them from the
ARM developer website.

https://wiki.debian.org/MaliGraphics
https://developer.arm.com/products/software/mali-drivers

--