Re: kernel cross compile for RPi3 instructions

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe@d.umn.edu> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have an RPi3 and have followed the instructions at [0] to install Stretch
> on the Pi.
>
> I am now hoping to cross compile and install the new kernel image (and
> modules). I have made some attempts at cross compiling the kernel and
> installing the image for u-boot.

For cross compile, I have an wiki entry you may be interested in:
- https://wiki.debian.org/HowToCrossBuildAnOfficialDebianKernelPackage

> It's currently not working and before I post details about my process and
> the console output I was wondering if anyone had a link to instructions for
> cross compiling a kernel and installing it to u-boot for an RPi3.

I don't have RasPi3, but for installation guide, I guess you can take
this as reference:
 - https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi3

Hope it helps.

Cheers,