Re: ARM Ports BoF: armel in buster

On 2017-08-11 15:04 +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> If none of the curent armel porters want to continue working on armel
> for buster that is OK,

I still have v5 hardware running my house and thus am keen to see it
maintained. And it's not simple to upgrade to a new box as it's got
heating-control hardware attached. So I've not lost interest.

(It's currently still running 'arm', not 'armel', which of course is
no longer upgraded because we stopped maintaining it. It'd be nice to
have it less than 6 years out of date sometime.)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/