Let's Find Your Kind of Place

Hello Sir/Madam,

Trust you are fine.

This is to Inform you that Bhagwati Group Developers has come out with a 3 Acres town ship at Ghansoli which is a 20 minutes drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, beside the New Palm Beach Road. It is a very big township with all the modern amenities. The pre-launch price would be around 1.19 Cr. onwards for a 2 BHK which is never heard before price at Ghansoli.

We expect the investors will get around 3x returns in 4-5 years considering the growth prospects of the city and the available infrastructure and super connectivity.

We are happy to talk to you about this project and ready to take you for a site inspection.

Pls write to us info@navimumbaihouses.com or call us at +91 8433959100.

For more details visit our website navimumbaihouses.com

  Please ask for Mauritius Trip.

Thanks,

Team Navi Mumbai Houses

Navi Mumbai Houses