Re: Graphical output from iMX6/Cubox-i

Hi,

here is an interesting reply I received off-list from Sean (I have not yet
looked at it):

Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 09:09:39 +0800
Subject: Re: xserver-xorg-video-armada
From: Sean Cross <xobs@kosagi.com>
To: Rainer Dorsch <dev@bokomoko.de>
Hi Rainer,

There are a few pieces missing, but I have all of them packaged.  It Depends
on https://github.com/xobs/libetnaviv, which is also packaged.  It requires a
patch to libdrm that apparently is being upstreamed now, but which I have
packaged at https://github.com/xobs/libdrm.

Our Debian repo is available at http://repo.novena.io/debian/ with some newer
packages up at http://repo.novena.io/xobs-beta/.  I try to include source as
well as binaries, so "apt-get source" should work.

I've built Debian packages, but I've found the actual process of upstreaming
to be much too tiring and too time-consuming, so I haven't done that with
these packages.

Sean