Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

On 05/06/16 11:01, Niels Thykier wrote:
all arm ports have DSA concerns.
Is there a current reference to what these concerns are? Is there still a lack of out of band management? (the old mail I found on the topic said it was "being worked on", sledge whats the status here?) are there other concerns?
    - armel has a RT concern about lack of buildds (only 2)
I think this is outdated, my understanding is that armel and armhf are now using a shared buildd pool. I see arnold, hoiby, henze, hasse, antheil and hartmann recently active on the armel buildd page and the same on the armhf page.