Re: [llvm-dev] llvm-toolchain-3.8 on lower arm targets, specifically Debian armel and Raspbian.

On 17/05/16 22:38, Tim Northover wrote:
Compiler-rt is the equivalent of libgcc, and Clang can use the
existing host's libgcc quite happily so it's really not that important
unless you're trying to build a GNU-free environment for whatever
reason.
Thanks

Can you tell me how I would go about telling the cmake buildsystem (which is what the Debian packaging currently seems to use) that I want it to build without compiler-rt?