Which port for armv4l?

Hi,

I have an old Jornada 720 handheld PC with SA-1110 (StrongARM) CPU. I have
a kernel compiled for armv4l architecture (not by me) and a userland that
I don't want to use.

Instead of this userland I'd prefer to run Debian on this antique, but
I don't know which architecture to choose.

When I tried to execute binaries from armel, they immediately gave me
"Illegal instruction". When I tried to execute binaries from armhf, they
didn't even got recognized by the kernel ("Cannot execute binary file").

Does Debian support this architecture (without recompiling everything)?
Could you advise?

gof@jornada7xx:~$ uname -a
Linux jornada7xx 2.6.25-jlime #1 Wed Jul 16 15:52:07 CEST 2008 armv4l unknown

gof@jornada7xx:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : StrongARM-1110 rev 8 (v4l)
BogoMIPS        : 137.21
Features        : swp half 26bit fastmult
CPU implementer : 0x69
CPU architecture: 4
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xb11