Re: Modern u-boot for OpenRD

On 08/03/2016 07:49 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/openrd/uboot-upgrade/

Thanks for the work.

I think I updated u-boot on my OpenRD a while back. It's working so I'm not going to push my luck. But it's nice to know that there is an upgrade if needed.

P.S. I'm not sure there are many users left of this platform but maybe
someone finds this useful.

Which reminds me... Has there been a decision regarding the future of armel in Debian? I am hoping that it will be part of stretch even if it is dropped for stretch+1. That should give my systems possibly 5 more years of secure life.

Personally, I have the OpenRD and two QNAP (HS210 and TS112P). I have reluctantly retired my DreamPlug. More importantly, I have several customers to whom I recommended QNAP TS112P, which are online.

Thanks

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>