Broadcom BCM2709, ARMv8, and missing CPU features

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi 3. Its got a Broadcom SoC, and its
ARMv8. Its running a Debian-lite kernel, which I believe is a modified
4.4 kernel.

Below is the output from cpuinfo. I see ARMv8's crc32 is available,
but I don't see pmull, aes or sha. At the moment, I'm not sure if its
truly missing, or the execution environment is not quite correct.

My question is, what's going on with the device? Is the hardware truly
lacking the features, or is the image lagging behind capabilities?

**********

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor    : 0
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 76.80
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva
idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 1
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 76.80
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva
idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 2
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 76.80
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva
idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 3
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 76.80
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva
idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0