Re: Re: Debian Jessie on QNAP TS-112P - Reboot instead of shutdown

Hello Uwe,

Sorry for my late reply, but I stopped watching this thread and relied on the mailing system to send me a notification (which never came). I learned from Martin yesterday there has been a fix and he kindly forwarded your solution to me.

This is what made my problems disappear entirely:

apt install i2c-tools
echo 0-0030 > /sys/bus/i2c/devices/0-0030/driver/unbind
i2cget -y 0 0x30 0x80

I ignored the error message and have not had an issue since. Thanks a lot for your help, this is great news!

HW