Re: Hybrid armhf/arm64 system

I've heard of popcon, maybe used it once on i386.  But something that
has to be installed isn't good.

> Which is great, except that it still depends on an MTA

I usually have no network connection at all on first boot, maybe not
for several days depending on interface recognition difficulties.  A
reminder in /etc/dmesg might work.

I don't know what's installed by default, my current Raspbian Jessie
machine seems to have nc.  So a script that does something like dmesg
| nc and out on port 25 to some address might work, just trying to
take a minimalist approach.  Or I could maybe write something tiny in
C strictly for that, use popen() to get a dmesg and send it to a
socket.  Ultimately it could ping some internet address on each boot
to detect a connection, send its data, then remove or disable itself.

Linux makes everything so complicated.