Updated support for linuxinfo on arm

Hello,
linuxinfo (rather a toy than a real tool) currently does not really
support the arm platform (the code is > 10 years old). I got a request
to update it and from reading a little around I figured the following
for /proc/cpuinfo:

CPU implementer encodes the manufacturer and there are non public
tables (?) for corresponding the hex code to the clear text name.

I updated this accordingly in the version (not yet in Debian, build is
trivial[1]):

http://www.helgefjell.de/data/linuxinfo/linuxinfo-2.3.1.tar.xz

I have the following question(s):
1.How does the /proc/cpuinfo look like on multicore machines? On
  BigLittle ones?

2. Does the field "Processor" still occur?

3. Is there a (possibly incomplete) list of "CPU implementer" -> Real
   name?

I would be very happy if you could send me copies of /proc/cpuinfo and
maybe the output of the above version on your arm machine (along with
a brief info about the real innards like memory size and cpu vendor).

This would enable me to improve the arm support for the next version
for Debian.

Thank you very much!

Greetings

            Helge

[1] Just unpack, ./configure and ./linuxinfo is enough.