Porting Debian arm(hf) to Turris Omnia (open-hardware router)

Hey folks,

we (@CZ.NIC) built open-hardware[1] and open-source[2] router called
Turris Omnia (https://omnia.turris.cz/en/); I spoke about it shortly
@DebConf15 lightning talks, and now we have IGG campaign
(http://igg.me/at/turris-omnia) - and some people are already asking
about running pure Debian on the box.

And here's the question -> would anybody be willing to help us port
Debian armhf in exchange of the prototype? We can help with uboot, and
switchchip, but it will need some work anyway, etc...

P.S.: Please Cc me as I am not subscribed to the list.

1. the schematics will be available when we finalize the schema; you can
check the previous mips based versions here:
https://www.turris.cz/en/hardware-documentation
2. right now it's based on OpenWRT

Cheers,
--