Re: SS4000E install problem

Hi Bob,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 04:49:06PM +0000, Bob Stewart wrote:

[...]
> So, if someone could point me to the files used to install wheezy
> directly, I'd appreciate it.

Do you mean that you prefer to reinstall from wheezy directly ? If so,
why ?

> Here's a copy of my /etc/fancontrol file.  It checks every 30
> seconds, mostly to cut down on the fan-nuisance factor.  The target
> temperature is 55 degrees C.  I don't know what Intel's target
> temperature was.

Here's mine : the values are note the same at all, but they were
detected automatically at the configuration of the package, without
oopsing.

lothar:~# cat /etc/fancontrol
# Configuration file generated by pwmconfig, changes will be lost
INTERVAL=10
DEVPATH=hwmon0=devices/platform/IOP3xx-I2C.0/i2c-0/0-002d
DEVNAME=hwmon0=w83792d
FCTEMPS=hwmon0/device/pwm1=hwmon0/device/temp1_input
FCFANS= hwmon0/device/pwm1=hwmon0/device/fan1_input
MINTEMP=hwmon0/device/pwm1=20
MAXTEMP=hwmon0/device/pwm1=60
MINSTART=hwmon0/device/pwm1=210
MINSTOP=hwmon0/device/pwm1=165

[...]
> I haven't looked into enabling LEDs and the front panel switch yet.

IIRC, the kernel must be slighly patched to enable the LEDs.

Hih,

--

JFS.