Re: SS4000E install problem

Hello Paul,

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 07:00:08PM -0600, Paul wrote:

[...]
> I would like a copy of your notes if you find them.

Yes, I found them :-) (Will be mailed in private to not bother the
list.)

But be carefull to not brick your Nas...

> I have a couple of SS4000E I would like to do something with!

Great idea : you can't go wrong with Debian on them, of course ! :-)

They will stay slow (the hardware is slow...) but at least you'll have
a true OS on them in place of the original joke, and all in all, for
applications where speed isn't a concern (rsnapshot backup server, for
example), they are not bad at all.

Hih,

--

JFS.