Re: RAID installation (Kirkwood) QNAP TS-420U

* Peter Nagel <peter.nagel@kit.edu> [2015-06-30 18:28]:
> I was looking into the logfiles and found some errors within syslog (see
> below) which might explain the behavior.
> However, I have no idea how to solve this problem.
> Any suggestions how to continue?

A recent thread on the QNAP forum about the same problem suggests that
running
    udevadm trigger
before or during base-install helps.

I've yet to look at the real problem.  I noticed that the other users
had some partman errors in their syslog but I'm not sure it's related.
If you still have your syslog, can you email it to me (not the list).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/