Re: help? efivar 0.20-3 fails to build on arm64

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM, D. Jared Dominguez wrote:

> The moral of the story is that I uploaded efivar 0.20-4, which disables
> dh_auto_test, and it should stay that way.

Build-time tests should never affect the build system, I would suggest
talking upstream into splitting tests of the build system firmware out
of `make test` and into `make test-build-system-firmware` or the like.
There are probably some tests that don't interact with the build
system firmware?

It might also be interesting for edk2 (ovmf/qemu-efi) to run efivar to
test themselves.

--
bye,
pabs