Re: u-boot image for Olimex A20-Olinuxino Micro

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 07:08:24PM +0200, Arne Ploese wrote:

> in the package u-boot-2014.10+dfsg1 only the A20-OLinuXino-Lime2
> A20-OLinuXino-Lime target but not the A20-OLinuXino_MICRO target gets
> build. Is this by intention or is it just missing?
>
> The same goes for:
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armhf/daily/u-boot/

AFAIK the Debian u-boot maintainer (on CC:) by default only
enables targets which he can either test himself or for which
somebody has volunteered to test the package when new versions
enter the archive.

Would you be willing to commit to acting as a tester for the
A20-OLinuXino_MICRO target?

Debian is currently in deep freeze for the Jessie release, so
getting support for the A20-OLinuXino-MICRO into Jessie also
depends on an ok from the release managers, but I think they
would probably grant a freeze exception in this case.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der