Re: slug with lenny in flash and wheezy on filesystem

Rainer H. Rauschenberg wrote:
On Thu, 1 Jan 2015, Rainer H. Rauschenberg wrote:

My question: Does it seem like a good idea to place a line with "flash-kernel" into /etc/rc.local ? Once this happened I would shut down the system (power-button of the Slug, redefined to shutdown in Lenny, still works), edit /etc/rc.local and delete "flash-kernel", after that the system should com up normally (shouldn't it?).

Tried it, didn't work.

From experience with various older systems- SPARC, PPC Mac and so on- I suspect that Lenny is a bit of a "sweet spot" after which the number of feasible platforms will drop rapidly. Multiarch obviously introduces its own problems.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd