'(lisp list)

Just for fun, I made a list of all the Lisp implementations I could
find in Debian. Here's a URL that shows which are getting built on ARM
architectures:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=chicken,clisp,cmucl,elk,gambc,gauche,gcl,goo,guile-2.0,ikarus,librep,lush,mit-scheme,oaklisp,picolisp,racket,sbcl,scheme2c,scheme48,scheme9,scm,scsh-0.6,sigscheme,stalin,tinyscheme,zenlisp&suite=sid

I count 12 "Installed" on arm64 out of the 26.

The only one I've heard of people asking for is sbcl, which is
blocking 4 other packages on arm64. It looks as if porting it would be
a fairly major task.

Some of these projects seem moribund. Some are probably easy to port
as they are interpreters, or translate to C, but watch out for
anything that has never worked on a 64-bit architecture (except by
using -m32 on amd64, which is cheating).