Re: U-Boot, d-i and selecting the console device

sorry, for digging out that old thread, but i never got an answer to
this one.

I think you are at debconf - maybe we could meet there?

--
Prisirah - Building digital photo frames for family and friends using
open-source hardware. http://karme.de/prisirah/