Re: jessie installation problem on arm sheevaplug

On 06/06/15 19:55, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

The installer is fixed now and you can install Debian on the
SheevaPlug (and other plug variants) again.

I must be stupid because I'm having some trouble with this.

When I try booting http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-armel/current/images/kirkwood/netboot/marvell/sheevaplug/uImage nothing happens, I get "Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel." then silence.

If I boot the uImage you made earlier with glue and balsa wood: http://www.cyrius.com/tmp/sheevaplug/uImage then It boots up and I installed to my SD card with no problems, but then booting with the uImage from the SD card also fails, but I can load your hacked uImage and boot the system on the SD card with no problems.

Help?

--
John Hughes.