From: robomod@news.nic.it [mailto:robomod@news.nic.it] On Behalf Of Gilles
Sent: March-25-15 10:48 AM
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Latest Debian for Sheevaplug?

Hello

I'm no expert and would like to upgrade a Sheevaplug to the latest stable
release of Debian.

Sheevaplug manufacturer GlobalScale provides two files:

Sheeva-Debian7-SW.rar
sheevaplug_env.tar.rar
http://globalscaletechnologies.com/download/

Should I go ahead with those files or are there better alternatives?

Also, to minimize use of the NAND flash memory and the SD card, I'd like to
keep /tmp and other temporary files in RAM. Is this OK?

Thank you.