Re: Need someone to run a test on read arm64 hardware.

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 23:27:57 -0800
Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+debian@mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> Anybody have access to real #Aarch64 hardware running #Debian?

Yes. Using LAVA.

https://staging.validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/114969/definition

(That job uses my SSH public key and needs access inside LAVA, but it
shows the basic structure.)

Your test simply needs git and build-essential installed.

> If so I would appreciate it if you could clone this git repo, read the
> Readme.d, run the test:
>
>     CC=gcc-4.9 make clean check
>
> and let me know the results. If your Aarch64 machine is already
> connected to the 'net and has gcc-4.9 installed, the test shouldn't
> take more than 5 minutes to run.

I got the same results as your qemu.

I'll create a test definition which gives you the full log without
needing special access ...

--

Neil Williams