Re: arm64 port blocking packages - help welcome

W dniu 10.08.2014 o 04:03, Wookey pisze:
> This list (generated once/day automatically):
> https://people.debian.org/~wookey/bootstrap/blockerlist shows packages
> which are out of date or not present at all and the number of packages
> which depend on them (indirectly).

Would be nice if you would sort it alphabetically after sorting by amount.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/hdf.git/commit/?id=8804e8168208f286489aaf5ebd15ce2b7550836d
for libhdf4.

iceweasel/icedove 31 should build out-of-box with system libffi
(internal one is outdated)

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ogre.git/commit/?id=f64efe3ef243cfab5b142f2cc1886961a56ab67f
is for ogre 1.9 (while you have problem with both 1.8 and 1.9)

botan1.10, sunpinyin are also fixed in Fedora (at least I remember
making patches for them).

I think that gcc-4.4/4.6 should be blacklisted.

For xosview I had a patch but it looks like upstream "is resting".

mozjs17 was patched