Re: updating Sheevaplug and Openrd patches for u-boot v2014.07

On 09/07/2014 15:23, drEagle wrote:
> Héllo,

Sorry for the non-working patch.
The mainline u-boot have (I suppose) changed all the mmc init process.
So the patch is not applying well...

> On 09/07/2014 07:53, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>> I've been working on updating to the soon-to-be-released u-boot v2014.07,
>> but the armel builds fail with the openrd_ultimate and sheevaplug targets.
>>
>> Without the debian-specific patches, it builds fine, but also may lack sata,
>> mmc and/or other features that have been present in Debian's u-boot packages
>> for quite some time...
>>
>> So the patches need to be updated for the new version, or dropped...
>>
>> Anyone able to update the patches and test that it works?
>>
>>   https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/u-boot.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;h=7863ff590d03f73973bbf7f097e634fe7fb7eeb0;hb=refs/heads/experimental-2014.07
>>
>>   kerma-sheevaplug-mvsata.diff
>>   kerma-sheevaplug-mvsdio.diff
>>   openrd-mmc.diff
>
> I have a revised version of the Marvel Kirkwood MMC/SDIO, attached with this message.
>
> I'll give some tries on Sheevaplugs against u-boot.git from collab-maint as soon as possible.
> If anyone can verify and give some tests.
>
> Take care that this MMC driver is a completly rewrote code.

I'll get some tests and will give antoher .diff updated.

If someone want it to give tests or for debugging now, fell free to ask.

I will now search a Sheeva from my stock to test it.

Enjoy