List of tested supported hardware.

Hi

Looking something like a list of "tested supported hardware" for ARM port. I need to find the low cost SBC, which is supported and has two independent 100Mbit Ethernet ports. For slightly more demanding solutions already have purchased SBC Laguna from Gateworks Corp., with a network processor, but for less demanding traffic looking for something cheaper. I want create WAN-LAN router with OpenVPN client on WAN side. So far I've used OpenWrt on small routers, but given that all computers have run on Debian, I would like, due to a uniform system configuration, switch to Debian on routers too.

Thank you for your help

Rony