Debian package of gcc-4.7-arm-linux-gnueabihf?

Hi folks,

I recently bought a nice A20 board from Olimex which runs a non official
Debian version. Works great, but I would like to include some kernel
patches so I decided to build my own kernel following these
instructions:

http://olimex.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/building-the-ultimate-debian-sd-card-for-linux-with-kernel-3-4-for-a20-olinuxino-micro/

One of the instructions is to install gcc-4.7-arm-linux-gnueabihf which
I could not find. Debian provides gcc-4.7-arm-linux-gnueabi which will
probably do just fine. But I want to follow the build instructions as
close as possible so *if* there is a hf version of gcc somewhere in the
Debian GNUniverse then I would love to know its coordinates.

Best regards,
Rob.
http://freedomboxblog.nl