Android apps are designed from ground up with the touch interface
in mind. Desktop apps are designed with the keyboard/mouse
interface as the primary intended use method.

On 2014-02-13 11:08, Divya Subramanian wrote:
but ubunu touch has been ported to Nexus device. How was that
possible?

 Regards,

Divya Subramanian

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan@bobich.net>

Lack of a keyboard and an accurate pointing device for a start.

On 2014-02-13 10:00, Divya Subramanian wrote:
How is it suboptimal? I could not understand how  UI constraints
come
into scene .

 Regards,

Divya Subramanian