Re: U-Boot on QNAP TS-421

OK, I have Debian running on my QNAP now. :)

I'm having a read through the initramfs but I can't seem to figure out where the rootfs override occurs. I can see all the standard stuff that is figuring out which FS it is by LABEL= and UUID= specifications on the kernel command line, but that is clearly not useful here because the kernel bootargs say root=/dev/ram, and that is certainly not the rootfs that ends up being used. How does it figure out which FS to mount as rootfs?

TIA.

Gordan