Re: armv7 builds leaking into armel

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 04:18:20AM +0000, peter green wrote:
> In Raspbian we run all packages we build through a check that
> unpacks them and runs readelf[5].

We could do this as post-build-command in armel buildds. But we would
still need some volunteer to maintain the whitelist of false positives.

other actions:

a LD_PRELOAD that sets uname to armv4t could help prevent
the leakage somewhat.

"echo 4 > /proc/cpu/alignment" to detect unaligned accesses (tricker
since we need to remove the flag on starting armhf builds on same
machines).

Riku