Re: ARM on Debian's Hardware Wanted web page?

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2014-10-18 15:58]:
> Debian's "hardware wanted" web page says that the ARM porters (Riku
> Voipio and Martin Michlmayr are named in comments) are looking for
> donations of ARM NAS systems. Is this hardware request still wanted?
>
> https://www.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted

I cannot speak for Riku but I'm no longer looking for ARM hardware.

I know the ARM team is looking for 64-bit ARM hardware but I'm not
sure how effective it will be to list that on that page.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/