Re: List of tested supported hardware.

On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 09:52 +0200, Ronald Púpala wrote:
> Hi
>
> Looking something like a list of "tested supported hardware" for ARM
> port. I need to find the low cost SBC, which is supported and has two
> independent 100Mbit Ethernet ports.

https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/armel/ch02s01.html.en has a brief
list of systems and https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn has a
more comprehensive list of things which people have installed Debian on.

Personally I'm using a dreamplug as my home firewall box precisely
because it has two proper Ethernet ports (no USB Ethernet etc). It's a
kirkwood (armel) system and has been perfectly fine for my use (which is
pretty moderate). That was all I could find a few years back, perhaps
there are newer systems with dual Ethernet these days.

Ian.