Re: Touchscreen

On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 10:25 +0530, Divya Subramanian wrote:
> I want to connect LCD touchscreen to a13-olinuxino board . I followed
> this link
> http://www.dimrobotics.com/2013/06/olinuxino-a13-touchscreen-support-in.html

> but when I execute modprobe sun4i-ts . it throws error
>
> root@divya-HP-Compaq-Elite-8300-SFF:/home/aakash/tslib# modprobe
> sun4i-ts

You seem to be running this on a machine other than the  olinino one.
(judging from the hostname and the path which modprobe is search which
is 2.6.32 based).

You need to run this command on the olinuxino system itself.

There isn't much which is Debian specific about what you are doing
AFIACT. You will probably find more people with the relevant knowledge o
the sun touchscreen drivers on the upstream linux-sunxi mailing list.

Ian.