Define for arm64?

Hello,
I'm (upstream) maintainer of a little "tool" (consider it a toy …)
called linuxinfo. It currently does not support arm64. For general arm
support I use the following compiler directive:

#if defined(__arm__)
#define system_arm
#endif

This does not catch arm64, however. What is the correct term for arm64?

Also I would be glad if you could provide me with the output of
/proc/cpuinfo on some arm64 machines (and if possible, for better
support, some other (arm) machines as well).

With that information I'll add support for arm64 in the next revision
of linuxinfo.

Thanks a lot!

            Helge