ConcurrencyKit (libck0 package) on ARM?

Ganglia recently started using ConcurrencyKit (libck0) as a dependency

ConcurrencyKit is not building on most non-Intel platforms, including armel:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ck&suite=sid

Upstream says that armel can't be supported:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/concurrencykit/I34MWr_mK8Q/sKeh1Ro3eAYJ

Should I go back to the Ganglia community and suggest moving away from
ConcurrencyKit?

Could anybody with more ARM expertise than myself provide any more
feedback to upstream about how this package could work in Debian?

As a compromise, we could ensure the Ganglia agent (gmond) builds
without this dependency but the data collection server (gmetad package)
would only build on i386 or amd64