Re: Creating a mobile OS for arm architecture

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Divya Subramanian wrote:

> I want to create a mobile OS for arm-architecture. I am a newbie in this
> arena. Can anyone tell me how to start making it ? How to test ?

If you would like to help make Debian more suitable for mobile
devices, please read this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Mobile#Howto

If you are a student and would like to get paid by Google to work on
that, please read this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/ProjectProposals/LinuxMobileDeviceSupport

Anyone else on the list who knows ARM and Linux kernel programming,
broonie is looking for co-mentors for that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise