Re: Problems getting a "new" board working correctly

Well,

I got progress but i'm stuck this time.

I got the four drives working and fan with sensor working (path change
every reboots, but that's a minor problem) but can't get the ethernet
working.

There is two ethernet ports :
    - One connected to the PCI-e : Intel WG82574L
    - One connected to the Marvell PHY ? : 88E1116R-NNC1

I've hacked through various DTS and make my own, which is joined to this
mail.

LSPCI doesn't show anything, and dmesg|grep -i pci nothing too.

Does anybody have ideas to get ethernet working ?

Thanks.
Dashie.