ARM DevBoard with iMX6 and good sound

Hi all,

With the all iMX6 devboards around, I will get lost. :-)

Is there anybody having feedback, review, of simply some experience to share about the WandBoards [1] ?

The need are a good DAC, with digital output, for headless music home server.

The QuadCore version, with 2GB and SATA is oversized for my need but it is like to be the lowest priced.
The DAC seem to be a PCM5142 from TI [2] with better specifications than the Wolfson WM8731 [3] used on utilite [4].

The SabreLite [5] used HDMI output which is useless in my case.

The WandBoard looks like a perfect choice, already made for a non-debian project [6], which will not be my choice.

Thank you for the time you'll take to read, and waiting for feedback.

Regards,
Gérald

[1] http://www.wandboard.org
[2] http://www.ti.com/product/pcm5142