AW: Unable to boot QNAP TS-119 since update on 12 Nov

* Björn Wetterbom wrote on 2013-11-15 21:06

>* Felix Andreas Braun <felix.braun@mail.mcgill.ca> [2013-11-15 16:39]:
>> I was following debian testing on a QNAP TS 119. Since the update
>> late on 12 Nov 2013, I am unable to boot the device. While I haven't
>> been able to root cause my problems, I suspect it might have to do
>> with the kernel update included in that version.
>
>I can make my ts 119 kernel image available for download. Would that help? It's wheezy.

If you could export the entire contents of your flash

cat /dev/mtdblock0 /dev/mtdblock4 /dev/mtdblock5 /dev/mtdblock1 /dev/mtdblock2 /dev/mtdblock3 > F_TS-119_debian

and make that available for download, so that I can directly flash it, then that might spare me the process of having my disk wiped by the original firmware and re-installing from scratch. However, I'm not sure the boot will succeed (at least until sshd is started) if the flash doesn't match the debian version on disk. Martin?

Thanks anyway for your offer.

Regards
Felix