Re: Debian 7.0 on Dreamplug basic installation and booting system external sd card

* Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> [2013-11-01 08:23]:
> > but from the timestamps on /boot/u{Image,Initrd}, no, these files were
> > not actually updated.
>
> It's possible they ended up on sda1 rather than sdb1?

Yes, this is what happens.  Stanley sent me the logs:
+ mount /dev/sda1 /tmp/flash-kernel.QO3YSugq

Why does it hardcode Boot-Device instead of just putting the files in
the mounted /boot partition?

(As you can tell, I don't know anything about the Dreamplug.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/