Re: Removing armel from the list of arches we build for

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> If there's a problem with the buildd's for armel, can we clarify what
> the specific problem is and try to get more hardware resources thrown at
> it?  debian does have some funds, and this is a classic example of what
> we should be using them for.

FWIW, the Calxeda boxes are armhf and armel capable and make a massive
difference in buildd performance (good SATA I/O, 4G of RAM, SMP); these
aren't exactly cheap (yet?), but I definitely wish Debian armel and
armhf builds all eventually move to server class hardware like this.

--
Loïc Minier